Thursday, January 31, 2008

Marlin Microgroove 80 Dld

France Renault Angers

This message is twofold:

- inform on a problem that recently came to our Logan Recently, we heard a sort of couignement (I'm not sure of spelling) on the right front side of the vehicle. I thought of a problem on the wheel, or on the shock, because the noise appeared at low speed, as soon as the Dacia Logan progressed. In fact, it was a gradual loosening of the metal plate that protects the engine. Recall that unlike other vehicles, the Logan has a metal plate under the engine. Since the repairs, the noise has disappeared ... Care was free thanks to the guarantee of three years of the Logan.

The objective of our blog is not to free advertising for Renault. We all know people who have had problems with their vehicle and with the VAS. But here we have to recognize that the intervention of mechanical service and customer service from Renault Millot, Angers has been remarkable.
- First, a text message to remind the time of appointment sent the day before.
- Then a mechanic took the time for a ride with me to listen to the noise and try to find the problem.
- Can I get an SMS informing me that the vehicle was ready.
- I got the Logan repaired, checked the levels (oil, windshield washer ...). They even have I washed and vacuumed (and Bravo, because it was so dirty by the weather I was a little ashamed to leave them in this state).

short, I had the impression of being genuinely treated as a client, even with a poor vehicle. Certainly the marketing department has certainly worked to improve service the client, but I'm not sure what customer service is achieved in all the concessions.
I really feel like a customer to be served in the U.S. and not France.

last thing: enjoy my congratulations, because it does not happen often.


0 comments:

Post a Comment